We just returned from a month in Ireland, Holland, Belgium, Denmark and Sweden. It started in Ireland with Patrick Ball, and from there Aryeh and I continued on. We played concerts, visited musicians, ran around the cities and towns, took a lot of trains and partied with family and friends old and now. There is no way I could capture every magical moment, but here is as many as I could. I hope you enjoy it.
Here is a list of the music from our albums that I used as the background (if you want to know the tunes that were played live (by us) just email me with the exact minute and I'll let you know)
1. Twisting of the Rope - Aryeh Frankfurter-Traditional from album of the same title
2. Sheebeg Sheemore - Patrick Ball - Traditional - from "The Music of Turlough O'Carolan"
3. Childgrove - Lisa Lynne - Traditional - from "Songs of Good Cheer"
4. Spirit Dance - Lisa Lynne - Original - from "Two Worlds One"
5. Fly Fishing Polska - Aryeh Frankfurter - Traditional - from "A Step in Time"
6. Heaven's Polska - Aryeh Frankfurter - Traditional - from "A Step in Time"